Christened 1919 for the year in which Prohibition was sanctioned.
"After the beginning of Prohibition the quality and experience of liquor consumption in the United States declined significantly, and things haven't bounced back since. 1919 was the latest year we savored well in the States." - Don Marsh
Come encounter a genuine speakeasy, San Antonio's first! We have over spirits, 19 claim to fame create lagers on tap and an assortment of canned/packaged brews to choose from. Despite the fact that this is a prohibition style bar, you won't go thirsty here! Make sure to read our house rule underneath.
1. If it's not too much trouble Speak Easy
2. It would be ideal if you accept phone calls outside
3. Try not to request a Cosmo, Long Island Iced Tea, Jaeger anything or "so-called drinks" of this kind, particularly energy drinks
4. There is just a single vodka essential in this establishment
5. Our drinks are work concentrated, thank you for your understanding
6. Be readied when the bartender is prepared to make your request
7. Try not to request chilled beer glasses
8. At the point when the bartender says you've had enough, you have!
9. If you wouldn't introduce them to your mom, then don't bring them here
10. We are NOT that kind of a bar
Frequently Asked Questions
Places You Should Consider
News & Articles
Add to My Connections